I started blogging so that my family could see my children and keep up with as they grow. I love to sew and used to blog about that here on occasion. Now, I blog about my creations at miymdiary.blogspot.com with a friend. Stay here for to read about my family and visit the other blog for more on sewing!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

This week....

Tuesday the kids played in the tupperware box. We ordered a few things and it came in a giant box. Who needs toys?


Wednesday night I made spelt brownies (from the Spelt Healthy cookbook). They were yummy!

Thursday was a friend's birthday, so I started making her a gift. I just finished it, but at least it is beautiful! Hope she likes it. In case you were wondering, it is the Amy Butler Swing Bag and Scarf/Sash pattern.

This week has been hot. It's finally a real summer. Saturday was over 100˚ F. Luckily, there is hardly any humidity, so it is actually nice!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bag. Thanks so much. It really meant a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura -
    That bag is darling - then again, anything you make ends up looking incredible. I have a blogging question for you - how do you get your blog list to tell when the blogs have been updated? I am still trying to figure out this blogging world. Hope you are all well!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)