Monday, June 28, 2010

The Flash

This boy is going a mile a minute!  At 7 months, he crawls, scoots, and rolls.  He climbs.  Yes, you read correctly.  He climbs.  He climbs up anything he can so that he is standing up.  He also falls when climbing and hits his head.  Does that stop him?  NO!!  Crazy boy.  I am having trouble keeping up with him.  I just have to say, boys are so very different from girls!  None of my girls could roll, scoot, crawl, climb, or stand holding on to things as early as this little boy.  He is determined.  As much as it wears me out, I love this active, chubby little bundle of joy!

I made this onesie out of an adult T-shirt.  I posted about it on the other blog.  It turned out quite well- I was surprised.  I have 2 more shirts I intend to use for onesies.  I am trying to keep up my sewing- branching out to sewing with knits!  I am making red, white and blue skirts for the girls for the 4th of July.  I am excited about them.  I think they are going to be adorable!  I will post pictures after this weekend.

P.S.  To all of my Oregon friends- I MISS YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Andrew gets cuter by the minute! I wish I could hear his little voice. I miss you Laura! You are so creative with sewing. I love the onesie, it looks professional! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin