I started blogging so that my family could see my children and keep up with as they grow. I love to sew and used to blog about that here on occasion. Now, I blog about my creations at miymdiary.blogspot.com with a friend. Stay here for to read about my family and visit the other blog for more on sewing!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things you find on your children's camera...

(If you are getting this via email the videos may not work.)

The kids' camera memory was full, so I plugged it in to see what I could find.  Here are a few of the interesting things we saw.  Oh man!  Kids sure are silly.  Of course, so is Charles!

Featuring: Aunt Rebecca
video

Featuring: Uncle Charles
video

Featuring: Grandpa Andrews, Aunt Aurelia, and Ashley's hands and feet
video

Featuring: Natalie and the Pampered Chef pitcher lid/mixer
video

Featuring: Backyardigans Tale of the Mighty Knights, the kitchen counter, and Natalie (just watch the first 15 seconds or so)
video

Featuring: Ashley, Alona, Natalie, Kristi's hair (for a split second), and the voice of Chase
video

Featuring: Natalie, Alona, and Ashley
video

Featuring: Ashley
video

This picture of Aurelia and Charles:


Natalie's out of focus silly face:


Someone's feet in the car:


A car we are passing:


Natalie with Drew's pacifier:

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely priceless! I can't wait for the girls to grow up and see these-they'll laugh their heads off!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)