Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Its been awhile!

Okay, so I have been a little busy lately.
Last week was spring break, so I didn't get much exercise in. I am still losing weight (very slowly). We put in a new sliding glass door at our house and got the linen closet door put in as well. Jeff and his dad started on the upper cabinets for our kitchen. They have two walls worth of cabinets done. Only one left to go on the uppers. We even got the cabinet for the fridge. I can't wait! We even tore up a few of he tiles. It is slowly progressing!
I am so excited for my trip to Florida with my sisters next week! I think it will be quite fun, and maybe we can all dye each others hair to cover the gray while we are there. Look out Florida, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin