Sunday, March 18, 2007

Torturous diets

I started the 7 Day Dancer's Diet that came with the YBB workout DVDs. It is very strict, but you only do it for 7 days to kick start your weight loss and get your metabolism going. I was fine until after dinner. We spent the morning getting ready for church, and the afternoon at church. It was easy not to think about eating then. But an hour after dinner, I was quite hungry. You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you haven't eaten a long time? I had that. It had only been and hour! I even ate more food than was allotted. How will I ever survive the next 6 days? But then again, it is only 6 days, and then I never have to do this again. I suppose I can do it. I will do it. I can do it! Check back next Sunday to see how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin