Sunday, April 5, 2009

Doors, doors, and more doors!

Jeff's dad came over bright and early this morning to install the new doors! They got four of them hung. They will hang the last one tomorrow evening. Everyone is coming over for Natalie's birthday! Yay! She will be three! They grow up so fast.
Jeff also started making raised planter beds yesterday. I have one really big one, and hopefully two more smaller ones. The large one will be for herbs and veggies. The two smaller planters will be for raspberries and blueberries! The kids are so excited to plant everything. I will take pictures and post when they are completed.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so exciting! I wish so badly that we had a good place to do gardening this year. . . tell Natalie Happy Birthday from all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun!
    Call me so we can hang out sometime. I need a stress-free girl's night!

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin