Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Teaching

 

I get to teach a sewing class!!!!!

My friend Kristen set this up.  I made a couple of headbands using this tutorial from thelongthread.com for a nickel auction I was attending.  Kristin got both and wanted more!  They were the highest selling items (I was quite shocked by this). So Kristen sent me an email asking if I would do a class before we moved (one week before me move, no less). I have never taught a class, but I am sure it will be okay.  It is not a difficult project.  We are holding it at our church building.  Anyone is welcome to attend.  We even have extra fabric scraps if you don't have any on hand. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, your so cool and crafty it kills me. Teach on sister Teach on people like me need you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin