I started blogging so that my family could see my children and keep up with as they grow. I love to sew and used to blog about that here on occasion. Now, I blog about my creations at miymdiary.blogspot.com with a friend. Stay here for to read about my family and visit the other blog for more on sewing!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Arrival

We arrived in Las Vegas today.  It is going to be a busy week.  We are in a hotel/resort tonight.  We will be in the house tomorrow.  Internet should be up and running sometime Tuesday.  I will post more when we are settled!  We miss all of our Oregon friends.

2 comments:

  1. We miss you too! I wish we could come help you unpack. I was thinking that you must need some help. LOL! Which sounds ridiculous cause we just helped you pack. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you bunches here. Glad you got a place. Good luck getting settled. Wish I was there to be the baby holder for you while you get things unpacked. Hugs from here! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)