Monday, July 12, 2010

Arizona

We headed down south for the 4th of July weekend.  It seemed everyone was escaping the heat and heading north, but we didn't mind- less traffic for us!  We visited my sister Rebecca and her family.  While in Arizona, we headed up to Sedona.  It is beautiful up there!  It is also much cooler at that elevation.  We found some water to play in and had a barbeque.  It was a great visit!
Kids getting wet!
Drew loves the water
the rocks under water were very slippery- we had to help the kids get across
you'd think they owned the place

my girls
proof that I was there
Rebecca and her boys (her daughter was off somewhere else)
just chillin'


my boys

too cute!

my sis
her daughter
 being shy
teenagers!
Cathedral Rock
windblown



For the 4th of July, I made the kids patriotic outfits.





Hope you enjoyed the 4th of July!  I am so grateful for this country and all of our freedoms.  Let's do our part to keep it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin