Monday, October 18, 2010

This is the best thing I think I've read since having children:


"It’s not about the mom you were today. It’s about the mom you’re FIGHTING to be."

This is from Passionate Homemaking.  I struggle quite regularly with how I feel as a mother.  I often feel I am just not doing a good job.  I feel like I yell far too often.  I don't pay enough attention to my children.  I am not compassionate enough.  The list goes on...
I am sure that many mothers must feel inadequate at times.  Surely I can't be the only one.  So if you are struggling with this as I am, remember- "it's not about the mom you were today.  It's about the mom you're fighting to be." 

Do the best you can.  If you feel you aren't the best mom, at least it means you care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin