Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Progress

Today was a beautiful day here in Oregon! The sun was shining and it was about sixty degrees. I went walking with Kristy L. We work out Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. We walked for 50 minutes pushing the kids in strollers. It was a great day to be outside. Such a wonderful break from the rain we usually get.
Yesterday morning I did my workout with Kristy D. (I know, it gets confusing with all the different Kristys in my life). We did one of the YBB (Yoga Booty Ballet) DVDs. They usually run about 45 minutes and are pretty intense. We work out at 6:30 am. Crazy, I know, but we have to start our day sometime, so why not early.
So far this week I am making good progress in my working out. Hopefully it will show in my waist soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin