Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby

I had my first doctor's appointment today. I got to hear the heartbeat! It was so fun to hear it. There is really a baby in there! Maybe now the sickness won't seem so horrible. And I only lost 3 lbs. I lost 7 lbs with Alona (which was my first pregnancy on Zofran) and only about 4 lbs with Natalie. I lost 25 with Ashley (no Zofran that time). I only gained 13 lbs with Alona, 20 lbs with Ashley and Natalie (that is from my pre-pregnancy weight, not from the lowest weight during pregnancy). So I am hoping this one is closer to the minimum 15 lbs they are requiring me to gain. I guess we'll see what happens. The hardest thing for me will be not gaining weight after the baby (postpartum depression is to blame for that)!
Anyway, we should find out the sex of the baby in July, so hang in there!

1 comment:

  1. OK, well now I'm awake. Silly Brian. I should just call you back but then I'd be chatting too long. :) Let's do something unless you guys are going somewhere for the weekend...

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin