Friday, September 4, 2009

Meeting the Teachers

Last night we went to the school to meet the teachers and eat watermelon. School starts on the 9th, so we are waiting impatiently! The girls' teachers seem very nice. Alona has one of the 2 male teachers at the school. I know several people who have been in his class and they loved him! Ashley's teacher seems very nice as well. I don't know anyone who has been in her class, but I am sure she will be great. Besides, we are only going to be here for a few months. It is kind of bittersweet to be meeting the teachers. I like to get to know them and volunteer, but being pregnant and getting ready to move makes it difficult. And then we will just have to start all over in Las Vegas. Moving during the school year is not my idea of fun, but I am hoping we can work through it. The kids are grateful that they get to return to school and spend a little time with their friends before we leave!
Here's to another great year of learning and growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin