I started blogging so that my family could see my children and keep up with as they grow. I love to sew and used to blog about that here on occasion. Now, I blog about my creations at miymdiary.blogspot.com with a friend. Stay here for to read about my family and visit the other blog for more on sewing!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Natalie's first haircut

Natalie had her first haircut this past Saturday. She was so excited. I explained to her that only I could cut her hair- or if I took her to a salon someone there could cut her hair. No friends, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents or even daddy were allowed to cut her hair- and especially not herself! I am not an expert at cutting hair, but it touched her bottom and it needed to be done. We cut off 5 inches! She is happy with it, and she still has beautiful, long, blonde hair.

I love how she was sitting up straight by crossing her legs and being so still. So cute.


The 5 inches we cut off.


Getting the sides even. She was good at sitting up and staying pretty still.

3 comments:

  1. hey....aren't you supposed to be pregnant? You don't look it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because I am just fat to begin with- and I'm almost 32 weeks and have only gained 10 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how she crossed her legs. She is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown since she was in my nursery class.

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)