Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thank You Mrs. Bee!

I am so grateful for all the wonderful comments my mother's dear friend Nadene left on the posts this month. I was feeling very frustrated and wanted to give up on my tribute to my mother and her comments have really brought back what I was trying to do. I would love to have comments from friends and family who have any positive things to say about her. After my final post in her honor I will take all the stories and comments and compile them into one post so everyone can read them easily. This is a great way to remember her and allow my younger siblings and other family members who didn't spend much time with her or never got to know her just what she was like. Thank you so much for your kind words and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin