Saturday, June 28, 2008

I finished school!

For those of you who didn't know, I have been going to school to be a Nail Technician. I started the last weekend in October 2007. I finished on the 14th of June. Ashley and I got done with school in the same week. I went up to Salem to take the state test on Friday the 20th. I passed! Yay! I am now certified and can practice in Oregon. It was a lot of fun. Now I can do my own nails. On Tuesday, I did Ashley, Alona, and my toes. Then I did their fingernails too!

This is our fingers and toes! You can see the glitter better if you double click the picture! We did the gel overlay with glitter- so fun for summer and it usually lasts at least six weeks!

Natalie wanted a picture too! She can get hers done in a year or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin