Saturday, June 28, 2008

update on getting motivated

So in a previous post (titled getting motivated), I had a list of three things I needed to do. I haven't yet completed any of them!:) Oh well. Guess I've been a little busy. I did however, start organizing the sewing room. I got it cleaned up and got rid of the remaining kids toys. I even took some things to Goodwill (actually Jeff took them, but I put them in boxes and sent him on his way). I also washed my slipcover with the intention of working on it again, but got sidetracked with the wedding dress project. I got out the fabric for the curtains and looked at it. I need to get curtain rods for the curtains or I won't be able to hang them.
Plenty of good intentions here! Just not enough action! I did clean my kitchen and reorganize it and the laundry room/pantry. Got rid of some dishes as well! That is a project that I have been meaning to do since last fall. I can now find all my spices and seasonings!
And, I have added to my list of things to do!
1. finish putting sewing room together
2. sew curtains
3. finish slipcover
4. paint all the trim everywhere in the house (ugh)
5. clean Natalie's room (hahahahaha)
6. find somewhere to store all the ominous bins of girls clothes they will grow into some day, but can't wear yet so I have to find somewhere to put them........
7. RELAX (if I can find the time)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I'd love to help in any way I can. . . Let's focus on #7 :) Seriously, let me help and the girls can play!

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin