Sunday, June 29, 2008

The quilts

I started making quilts for the girls three years ago. Then I got pregnant with Natalie. Of course, being as sick as I am when pregnant, I was unable to finish them. Then I was too busy with a newborn to start on them again. Then came the move to the new house, and all the remodeling that came along with it. So now it has been about 9 months without any excuse not to finish them. I got a quilt frame from church and it has been sitting there for a couple weeks now. I finally got it set up! I can't believe I am actually making progress! I feel like I have finally broken free of the grey clouds and am living in sunshine again (literally and figuratively- I live in Oregon after all). So here it is. I used the PBKids Kasey quilt as a basis for this one. I think Ashley will be grateful to have a quilt (finally- in the middle of the summer)! Then I have to quilt the one for Alona. It is already put together and ready to go on the frame when this one is completed. It is the same pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin