Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Twilight Bag

For Christmas I made so many gifts and forgot to take pictures. If I gave you one and it is not pictured, please send me a picture! Thanks in advance. I made one for my friend Celina. It is the Amy Butler Swing Bag pattern. Celina absolutely LOVES Twilight, so I made it in red, black, and white fabric. Another friend saw it and thought it would be perfect for her niece's birthday. So I made a second one today. I timed it. It took me 1 hour and 10 minutes to sew the bag. The scarf took 20 minutes to cut and sew. It probably took 20 minutes to cut out the pattern pieces for the bag. So 2 hours from start to finish. I have made this bag so often that I don't need instructions! Yay! Here is the Twilight bag:

It is a little washed out in the picture. I got the fabrics from JoAnns. There were quite a few fabrics in the line to choose from. The inside of the bag is a dot fabric. It is a lot cuter in real life. This picture doesn't do it justice. Maybe I should name it the Alice Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin