Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Insurance and Packing

This is a happy story. It may not seem so at first, but keep reading.

I called the insurance company today to ask about the prescription (zofran) I have. It is just ridiculous and I wanted to be sure they were going to pay for the refill I am getting. The lady starts quoting me the whole $15 copay for a 30 day supply, to which I replied a little rudely, "2 pills a day for 30 days does not equal 24 pills!" So she said it must be on their limitations list. Duh. I already figured that one out. Then she informed me that if my doctor fills out a preautorization form they will cover a 30 day supply for my $15 copay!!!!!!!!!! Why did no one tell me this?! It isn't in the little booklet on benefits that Garage Games gave us. She also told me that the doctor can request it to be retroactive, which means I can send in my receipts and get reimbursed for the money we have spent on the pills they didn't cover! Yay! That is the best news I've heard in so long.

So I started packing for the long trip to the wedding today. I could only find one pair of underwear for Ashley. So I told Jeff we have to do more laundry. He was less than thrilled. He has done MOUNTAINS of laundry in the last week. You would think Ashley would have tons of clean undies. She did. She just "forgot" to put them away! So now there are more to pack, but we still have lots of laundry.
Jeff got the bins of clothes out of the garage earlier this week and we started switching the winter clothes for summer clothes. Ashley's room was done, but Natalie and Alona's room was another story. I had them take all of their dirty clothes to the laundry room today and then cleaned out all of the winter clothes. It is done. Now we just have to finish going through the laundry as we clean it. We might finish just in time to get the winter clothes back out! So I thought I was doing okay, I had energy (at least a little) and wasn't feeling sick. After all that moving around and working, I now have no energy and feel sick. :( Why is it that I am fine when I sit around and do nothing? Is being back to my normal self just too much to ask for? Hopefully I will get back to normal in 4 weeks!!!!!! I am really, really hoping! Maybe the wedding will take my mind off this feeling and I will be able to just have fun and enjoy my family. That is my plan for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin