I started blogging so that my family could see my children and keep up with as they grow. I love to sew and used to blog about that here on occasion. Now, I blog about my creations at miymdiary.blogspot.com with a friend. Stay here for to read about my family and visit the other blog for more on sewing!

Friday, June 19, 2009

The ultrasound is coming! The ultrasound is coming!

But not for another 4 weeks. :(
It is scheduled for July 17th in the morning. I will be posting that afternoon. So check back then! Although I will be posting between now and then on other things!
AND THINK BOY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will think boy thoughts for you. The girls would love to have a little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a boy! Griffey and him will be friends! I can't wait for you to know for sure though so you can relax!

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)