Monday, November 9, 2009

SURPRISE!

My awesome friends threw me a surprise baby shower this weekend! I have to say that I have the best friends, ever. Ever. I am not sure what I would do without them! I am so grateful for their support and friendship. You guys rock!

Here are some pictures from the shower. They were taken with a cell phone, so they aren't the best.

The shower was at Celina's house (seen here in a Ducks shirt). Thanks to her husband for missing the first part of the game for us!


A pregnant belly is the perfect place to put clothes together to see how an outfit will look!


Here is Bonnie. She did all the games and lied to me repeatedly to keep up the surprise!


As you can see in the following pictures, there were several babies in attendance. I think we had 4 babies and one 3 year old. I think they all enjoyed it as well! I loved seeing all of my friends and really appreciate the surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin