Friday, October 10, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick!!!


For the last week, everyone in our family has been sick! Alona and Natalie started getting a cold last week. On Sunday morning, I woke up with it! And boy, did it hit hard! I woke up at 10:30 Sunday morning and then napped from 1-3:30! Monday morning I woke up sounding awful. I had a fever and ached all over. Tuesday was more of the same. Wednesday, the fever and aching were gone, but it was still bad. Now I am starting to feel a bit better, but the coughing! Oh, the coughing! I feel like it will never end! Jeff has it now and it is just starting to get bad. He woke up with the fever and aching yesterday. Ashley has gotten off easy so far with just a little congestion, but we'll see if it ever gets worse for her! I feel like we live in a sea of tissues! Hopefully next week we will return to normal so I can start doing things again. I miss kickboxing, my morning walks, sewing, eating....

2 comments:

  1. I hate being sick!!! I am sorry - I hope you are getting better - I actually took Miles to the doctor today (he has the croup). You are going to think I am a little odd - but someone told me that if you rub Vicks on the bottom of your feet and then put socks on it will help relieve nighttime coughing. It sounds funny, but I swear it works (at least with the kids, I haven't been sick since I heard it). Anyway take care of yourself. Thanks again for the bag - I love, love, love it!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how your are feeling. I got that horrible cold 2 weeks ago. After 10 days of feeling like I was going to die I went to the doctor. She said that I had a horrible sinus infection. I wasn't able to taste food for 7 days. :-( I am finally getting my taste back. I hope that you start feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin