1. I have lots of gray hair! (and I am not currently covering it up)
2. Anything pumpkin (food that is) reminds me of my Dad, and then Thanksgiving and Christmas and then Christmas caroling and sitting in the back of the van wishing I wasn't caroling because I was being a difficult teenager......
3. Jeff gets the kids off to the bus every morning while I sleep in! (I'm livin' the life!)
4. My childhood dream was to be a famous singer.
5. I love asparagus. yumm
6. Even with all the mistakes I've made, I wouldn't change anything even if I could. (I wouldn't have my life now if it weren't for all those mistakes)
7. I'm high maintenance! (but who didn't know that about me?)
I'm not tagging anyone this time.... You can do this if you feel up to it!
4th and 4th Tag
So here are the rules of the game. Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it. That's it.
This is a picture of my Mom (on the left) in Florida. She and my Dad went to the Hippocrates Health Institute to learn about a raw diet. This was one of her last pictures. How appropriate since this is breast cancer awareness month and she died in October as well! To all you women, please do self exams and get regular mammograms.