Thursday, October 23, 2008

Zucchini Bread Yummmmm!





I made zucchini bread the other day, using the recipe Charles tried when he was here. Remember that disaster? Of course, I know what everything in my pantry really is, so it turned out well. I made another batch today. It is very moist and wonderful.
Here is the recipe:

4 c shredded zuchinni
3 c flour
2 1/2 c sugar
1 1/4 c vegetable oil
4 eggs, beaten
4 T + 1 t vanilla
1 T cinnamon
1 1/2 salt
1 1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
1 c nuts, optional

Preheat oven 325. Grease 2 9x5x3 pans. Blend all ingredients on low speed for 1 min, scraping bowl. Beat at medium for 1 minute. Bake 50 min to 1 hour or more if neccesary. Cool for 10 min. and remove to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin