Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Rush

The masses are out shopping, but me? I am at home. I have too much to sew. The dress I am working on has to be done by Friday. It is for the sister of the groom and the wedding is Saturday. I thought I was almost done, but then she tried it on and the dress was just huge in the shoulders. So last night I picked out the seam on the sleeves. I had to remove them completely to rework the shoulders. Hopefully I can have it finished today. Then I can start on the fun stuff. I have several bags I am working on for Christmas presents. And then, there is a dress for Alona that she has been begging for since before her birthday in August. And I wanted to make some skirts for all three of the girls. sigh. There just isn't enough time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin