Saturday, December 6, 2008

Will Wonders Never Cease?

It is a strange day in Oregon. The sun was shining and it felt like it was 60 degrees. It might have only been 56 degrees, but it was gorgeous. Jeff got rid of all the wood from the old shed floor and even managed to get rid of the piano remains, old paint cans, and debris on the other side of the house! I am so happy to have a clean yard for a change! The biggest shock yet was that I mailed all but 2 of the Christmas cards today!!!!! Can you believe it?!! I think last year(technically this year) I was 2 months late with the cards. The two I haven't mailed are due to lack of an address and the post office being closed on Saturday and one of them is going to Brazil. I am proud of myself for actually getting stuff done this year:) I even managed to fit in a Dove Chocolate tasting party this evening- yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin