Friday, December 26, 2008

Its done.

I finished most of my sewing- well all that needed to be done by Christmas. I still have a few projects that I cut out and didn't get to yet. But Alona wore her "pretty pink dress" all day yesterday- and loved it. We had Jeff's family over for dinner along with Louis and Bridget and baby Saya. It was wonderful to have everyone together! After everyone left, I sat down in front of the sewing machine and finished a few more things! It never ends. Then, at about 9 pm (Jeff was playing a game on the PS3) I went to Celina's house to give her a present. They got Rock Band for Christmas and coerced me to play with them for a bit. I showed them how to calibrate it, how to unlock songs, create characters, and start a band. It was a wonderful day, and we sure are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin