Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Goodies In The Mail

Last week I ordered two patterns and some Trash Ties (for hair) from the Heather Bailey website. They came today! I am so excited! I love reading her blog. It has so many great pictures and some free patterns and tutorials. I was going to make the La Fleur Debris pattern to put on the presents we gave to the girls' teachers, but since today might be the only day of school this week we decided to give the presents to them today. I am excited to try the Trash Ties in the kids' hair. I want to try them out and then maybe get them in more colors. The pincushion pattern looks fun. I can't decide if I should make the apple, the pear, or the strawberry. Maybe one of each?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin