I started blogging so that my family could see my children and keep up with as they grow. I love to sew and used to blog about that here on occasion. Now, I blog about my creations at miymdiary.blogspot.com with a friend. Stay here for to read about my family and visit the other blog for more on sewing!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ICE!!!!!!

This is our second day of no school. It is supposed to reach a whopping 16 degrees today! We got a little more snow and the partly melted snow from yesterday is completely frozen, so we are under a sheet of ice as well. The rest of the week isn't looking much better. This is the last week of school before the winter break and I wanted the kids in school. They fight more when there is no school, and I was preparing myself for two weeks. Now it looks as though it will be 3 weeks. Not to mention I can't get in any last minute Christmas shopping. It's a good thing I already have everything that really counts...except candy canes! I can always walk to Fred Meyer because it is right across the street. Much closer that Dillons was to Dad's house. I'm thinking I need to escape to the south soon. Arizona? Florida? Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)