Monday, July 13, 2009

I deleted the last post. I hope everyone is happy. Frankly, I don't care. We are definitely moving. We are going to Portland, not Las Vegas. I will live through more seasonal depression in the yucky state of Oregon. The green doesn't make up for how the rain makes me feel. I won't go where its sunny and warm. I will stay where it is cold and rainy. Where my kids can't go outside and play for 3/4 of the year. I will move while pregnant or with a newborn depending on when they make us move. I will pay two deductibles in one year with their insurance change. I will suffer through trying to finish our house in time to get it on the market. I will leave the home I have tried so hard to make my own, put lots of time and effort into to make it what I wanted. I will leave all of my friends.
But I won't do it without saying that THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin