Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving Along

We started on our backsplash!!!!!!!! Our friend Denver came over and got it started. He and Jeff worked on it till 10 this evening. It is looking so beautiful. And once it is grouted it will be even better! I am so excited to see the progress. I am starting to feel like we might actually finish packing, cleaning, and fixing the house before its time to move. It is such a huge relief. I have been so stressed with everything. I am so very grateful for the friends and family who have been helping us. We wouldn't be accomplishing much if it weren't for you! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!
This is the corner: (just imagine it with white grout)

This is next to the corner and moving along to the window:


And no, I don't mean to advertise for Daltile, but they do rock!

2 comments:

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin