I started blogging so that my family could see my children and keep up with as they grow. I love to sew and used to blog about that here on occasion. Now, I blog about my creations at miymdiary.blogspot.com with a friend. Stay here for to read about my family and visit the other blog for more on sewing!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Funny Face

Jeff must have gotten the camera out while I was gone one day this summer. I just found this picture of Alona in iPhoto when I was looking for pictures of Natalie. It was too cute!


Alona has always had the best expressions I have ever seen. This one is by far the funniest. She is very expressive facially. She makes faces for every mood and emotion. I will have to try to compile a slide show of her different faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)