I started blogging so that my family could see my children and keep up with as they grow. I love to sew and used to blog about that here on occasion. Now, I blog about my creations at miymdiary.blogspot.com with a friend. Stay here for to read about my family and visit the other blog for more on sewing!

Monday, November 17, 2008

This is how we make lunch fun!

We found these cute sandwich cutters at Fred Meyer. We have 3 different kinds- 2 dinosaurs, 2 dolphins with a heart in between, and 2 hearts. Today was dino day. And the kids insisted on cups with lids and a straw! What is it about straws that make drinks so enticing?

Alona's dinos and drink


Natalie was eating one dino, and took the head off the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)