I started blogging so that my family could see my children and keep up with as they grow. I love to sew and used to blog about that here on occasion. Now, I blog about my creations at miymdiary.blogspot.com with a friend. Stay here for to read about my family and visit the other blog for more on sewing!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jack O'Lanterns and Costumes

We carved these two pumpkins on Thursday!

Ashley picked the cat and I carved it for her.


Alona picked the silly face and Jeff carved it.


I didn't have to make costumes this year! Ashley was Belle again this year. Alona wore her Cinderella costume from a few years ago. Natalie was supposed to wear the cute Eeyore costume I made for Ashley when she was two, but she wanted a pretty dress like her sisters. So I bought this ballerina thing on Thursday. I got a year off from the mad rush of sewing costumes the day they need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)