Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Halloween Party

We decided to have a party for Halloween this year. My friend Celina offer to have it at her house. That was great! I didn't have to clean and organize my house for it! Yay! There were probably 35-40 people in attendance!
We had a dinner of soup, stew in a pumpkin, and turkey chili all served with rolls. Knowing how much our kids love soup and stew, we also made mummy dogs. Then we went trick-or-treating.

The Trick-or-Treating line- we were very organized!


More of the line.


We had a mummy wrapping contest when we returned.


What Halloween party is complete without bobbing for apples! Alona bobbing!


Ashley catching hers and she got it out!


Celina helped the kids turn them into caramel apples.


Alona with her caramel apple. Yumm!

We have a chili cookoff/trunk-or-treat at the church tonight. Maybe I will get more pictures to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin