Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My List! (and yes, I checked something off)

√ 1. finish putting sewing room together
2. sew curtains
√ 3. finish slipcover
4. paint all the trim everywhere in the house (ugh)
√ 5. clean Natalie's room (hahahahaha)
√ 6. find somewhere to store all the ominous bins of girls clothes they will grow into some day, but can't wear yet so I have to find somewhere to put them........
7. RELAX (if I can find the time)
8. Finish the quilts for √ 1. Ashley and 2. Alona

I started this list back in April. It had three only three tasks that I needed to accomplish. Then I added to it. I actually accomplished one of the tasks! It was quite a feat for me! Now, as you can see, I have checked off a few more tasks. Natalie's room has been cleaned, but returns to a state of chaos regularly. At least now it is her things and not things I am just storing in there. And I added the quilts to the list. I am proud to announce the completion of Ashley's quilt. Alona's will be identical, but I still need to tie and bind it. I plan to make Natalie's curtains first. I am really trying to finish all my sewing projects that are taking up space in my dining room right now. We have someone staying in my sewing room for awhile, and all my sewing equipment and supplies got moved to the dining room. Thank goodness we don't have a dining room table yet! As for the painting of the trim, I am still putting that one off indefinitely! I am really dreading that one!


Ashley's quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin