Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hooded towels

Today I decided to organize my dining/temporary sewing room. I figured the best way to do this is to use up some of the fabric and supplies that are just sitting there. I opted to start with the hooded towels I started many, many years ago. It was probably 4-5 years ago! It took me all of 15 minutes to sew 4 of them! For instructions click here. All you need is one bath towel and one hand towel. One hand towel will make 2 hoods, so you may as well get another bath towel and make two. Here is one of the towels:


Both pictures are of the same towel- not sure why the color is so different! I put the hood on a little different than how it is in the instructions. I made two this way, and two the way in the instructions.

1 comment:

  1. the boys love the hoodie towels, they fly around like superman! Hope things are good for you guys way over there!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to have your positive comments! Thank you. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin